I am SUPER excited to attend my first Taste of Reston event. Can’t you tell by my huge smile!
They have so many activities ranging from carnival rides, to live music, a fitness expo and my personal favorite, food sampling!
There is going to be sampling from all these (see below) restaurants, and you know what that means, an ultra hard workout early Saturday morning! Below I bolded some of my must haves for the event. Hope I can make it to all of them.
- American Tap Room: Grilled Chilled Shrimp
- Big Bowl: Spicy Noodles
- Buffalo Wing Factory & Pub: Bites
- Cookology: Cookies
- Clyde’s of Reston: Strawberry Short Cake
- Finnegan’s Sports Bar & Grill: Guinness Stew
- Flippin Pizza: Pizza by the slice
- Hyatt Regency Reston: “Buffalo” Potatoes
- Il Fornaio: Eggplant Pasta
- Jimmy’s Old Town Tavern: Jambalaya
- M & S Grill: Chicken Skewers
- Mamma Lucia of Reston: Meatball Sliders
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Crabcake Sandwich
- Melting Pot: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Milwaukee Frozen Custard: Root Beer Float
- Mon Ami Gabi & Community Canteen
- Obi Sushi: California Roll
- Paolo’s Ristorante: Steak Salad
- Paradise Ice Cream: Funnel Cake
- Pitango Gelato: Gelato
- Pollo Peru: Chicken
- Sweetgreen – Reston: Yogurt
- The Counter – Reston: Taco Turkey Minis
- Trader Joe’s: Pulled Beef & Chicken Sliders
- UNO Chicago Grill: Watermelon Slices
- Vie de France: Fruit Tarts
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro: Paella
I am making sure to have ready my handy dandy map so I don’t miss any of the scrumptious food tents that will be haunting me in my dreams!!!!
Hope to take lots of great pics so I can share with everyone !
Have a happy weekend!