Wow! It has been awhile. Something new is coming. I will let you know once all has been planned.
It has arrived! My new FitBook from Fitlosophy. I stumbled across this book when I was surfing the net. It had everything I would need to successfully track my fitness and nutrition goals. I posted some sample pages of what Fitlosophy expects you to track when using the book. One of the reasons I got it was for preparing my workouts for the week and setting small goals. It is the perfect size to take with you to the gym and put in your purse when you’re on the go. Lets see if I can reach my goals with the help of fitbook.
Here we go again for another round of Jamie Easons Live Fit Trainer, starting January 2, 2012. I debated whether if I should start the trainer at the beginning or start from Phase 2. I decided to start from the beginning just so I can get my mojo going and start slowly.
What is great about the trainer is it sets you up for success. Everything is spelled out for you from A-Z there is no guessing on what exercises to do and what to eat. Each day is planned out for you so there is no guess work.
Check out the intro video about the program:Jamie Eason 12 week trainer
Below are my results the first time around.
Not bad, but there is more to be done, especially, after the holidays, UGH!
Tips from my first go around:
- Preparation is KEY! Find a day where you can give yourself a couple of hours to prepare meals for the week, you will thank me!
- If you have a couple of bad food days, at least make sure you go to the gym everyday.
- Take progress pics and measurements. If you don’t and you just weigh yourself you may get discouraged. You could be going up on the scale, but you could be losing inches. Muscle weights more then fat people!
- Eat all you meals!!! Do not skip meals, because you will start to crave all the bad things if you are not eating every 2-3 hours
- Do not obsess. I found myself obsessing over everything I ate and it made me unhappy. Just go with the flow and do not over think.
- There is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you do as you are told on the program you will see the results. I PROMISE!
Push up challenge: Week 2
See you next time!
Before the weekend I try to up my workout intensity, because I know when the weekend comes along, so does all the restaurant hopping. I decided to combine my weight training day with a circuit training routine to kick my butt in gear.
Today’s pre-weekend workout
Back and Biceps
Today’s workout lasted 26:00 minutes and consisted of:
Warmup – 3 min./ Knee Sprints – 30 sec. / Plank – 30 sec. / Right Sided Plank – 30 sec. / Butt Kicks – 30 sec. / Criss Cross Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Flutter Kicks – 30 sec. / Plank in and out – 30 sec. / Compass Jumps – 30 sec. / Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Jump Rope Criss Cross – 30 sec. / Left Sided Plank – 30 sec. / Cross Punches – 30 sec. / Mountain Climbers – 30 sec. / Supermans – 30 sec. / Burpees – 30 sec. / Reverse Abdominal Crunches – 30 sec. / High Knees – 30 sec. / Plank Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Spotty Dog – 30 sec. / Lunges – 30 sec. / Ice Skater – 30 sec. / Windshield Wiper – 30 sec. / Bridge – 30 sec. / Knee Sprints – 30 sec. / Right Sided Plank – 30 sec. / Criss Cross Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Plank in and out – 30 sec. / Cross Punches – 30 sec. / Supermans – 30 sec. / Plank – 30 sec. / Compass Jumps – 30 sec. / Left Sided Plank – 30 sec. / Spotty Dog – 30 sec. / Flutter Kicks – 30 sec. / Right Sided Plank – 30 sec. / High Knees – 30 sec. / Plank Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Windshield Wiper – 30 sec. / Reverse Abdominal Crunches – 30 sec. / Criss Cross Jumping Jacks – 30 sec. / Cooldown – 3 min.
Nothing like a pre-weekend workout to get your juices flowing!
Let’s see what the weekend brings!!!!