If I had a million in the bank today I would go an buy this handbag. I love everything about this bag, the multiple nude variations, and the best part, the bright yellow front! Pinch me… ouch! Only if I had a million in the bank…le sigh…
Check out my new hat! While wondering through Bucktown in Chicago we stumbled across the store Brooklyn Industries. They had a a nice collection of pieces, but what stood out the most was “The Hat”. I saw this hat on a couple of sites, blogs and magazines and I couldn’t seem to find it, and BOOM there it was. Here are some pics of my hat modeled by the ever so cute Moose and Me Enjoy
Here we go again for another round of Jamie Easons Live Fit Trainer, starting January 2, 2012. I debated whether if I should start the trainer at the beginning or start from Phase 2. I decided to start from the beginning just so I can get my mojo going and start slowly.
What is great about the trainer is it sets you up for success. Everything is spelled out for you from A-Z there is no guessing on what exercises to do and what to eat. Each day is planned out for you so there is no guess work.
Check out the intro video about the program:Jamie Eason 12 week trainer
Below are my results the first time around.
Not bad, but there is more to be done, especially, after the holidays, UGH!
Tips from my first go around:
- Preparation is KEY! Find a day where you can give yourself a couple of hours to prepare meals for the week, you will thank me!
- If you have a couple of bad food days, at least make sure you go to the gym everyday.
- Take progress pics and measurements. If you don’t and you just weigh yourself you may get discouraged. You could be going up on the scale, but you could be losing inches. Muscle weights more then fat people!
- Eat all you meals!!! Do not skip meals, because you will start to crave all the bad things if you are not eating every 2-3 hours
- Do not obsess. I found myself obsessing over everything I ate and it made me unhappy. Just go with the flow and do not over think.
- There is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you do as you are told on the program you will see the results. I PROMISE!
I had been on the search for the perfect everyday lip gloss for months now. All I wanted was something that I can wear everyday, that was natural and had a tint of color to it, suprisingly, this was very hard to find. I decided to stop by Sephora to see what options they had. An employee at Sephora approached me and asked me what I was looking for, I tend to always have this lost look on my face so I can see why she asked if I needed help. I started to tell her my dilemma then I noticed her lips, that’s when I stopped in my tracks to ask her what she was wearing. She then took me to the Givenchy section, of course it had to be one of the more expensive lip glosses ($26.50), and showed me the one she was wearing. It was perfect!!! The color I purchased was Elegant nude. She had mixed hers with a lip liner which gave it more color. I decided not to buy the lip liner she wore since it was $30, no thank you, so I got a Sephora brand lip liner color called Nano, color Queen Quartz ($5), Score!!!!
Gelée D’Interdit Smoothing Gloss Balm Crystal Shine Pros:
- Not sticky! I think this is the best part about the lip gloss
- Lasts majority of the day, unless you are making out with your coffee cup
- Has a tint of color for a more natural pinched lip look
- Contains Cameline oil for continuous moisture
- Comes in 16 colors
Sephora Lip Liner Pros:
- Smooth Application
- Nano version for easy storage